The Department of Informatics at UC Irvine offers the only mixed format, low-residency one year masters of human-computer interaction and design (MHCID) in the world, providing students the benefits of in-person high touch learning in accelerated on-campus visits with the flexibility of online distance education.
Some highlights of the program include:
- An interdisciplinary orientation
- Flexibility to complete your Masters while continuing in your profession
- Nine courses to be completed in only one year
- Diverse faculty with backgrounds in art and design, business, computer science, media arts, information science, and psychology
- A substantial Capstone project component for an external client, with a team orientation
MHCID is an inclusive, interdisciplinary academic community geared towards highly successful professionals in user experience. Graduates of MHCID will be prepared for a variety of careers, including user experience (UX) research and design, systems analysis, design research, product design, project management, usability evaluation, web development, and more. Students will attend intensive accelerated in person classes on the beautiful UC Irvine campus in Orange County, CA as well as courses online.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.