Join the tradition of Plugin-a-Palooza at WordCamp OC in 2017! This is THE chance for WordPress developers from around the globe to gather to show off superhero plugin skills and win cash and other prizes!
Plugin-a-Palooza 2017 Details
- Pitch your plugin idea. Deadline for pitches is February 13.
- We’ll confirm your entry into the competition after reviewing your pitch.
- We’ll have room for 10 teams to compete.
- Each team member can only be part of one team in the competition.
- You must build your own plugin!
- The plugin must be GPL compliant and be submitted to the WordPress repository by May 15, so submit early!
- The top teams will present their plugins at WordCamp OC on June 11.
- Our judges will vote live at the event and the winner will be announced LIVE!
- The winning team and runners up will receive fabulous prizes.
The WordCamp OC Plugin-a-Palooza is sponsored by Sucuri and prizes include:
- First Place – $500 cash and 1 Sucuri Business (VIP) license. Retail value: $499.99
- Second Place – $250 cash and 1 Sucuri Business (VIP) license. Retail value: $499.99
- Third Place – $100 cash